Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've been tagged! The rules are simple...
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you. CC at http://www.lacenribbonroses.blogspot.com/
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.


1. I love watching birds! As I type, I have Inca Doves,Whitewing Doves, house sparrows, a rufous hummingbird, and cardinals in my yard.

2. I can't carry a tune to save my life! This is not a good thing in a musical family!

3. My mother introduced me to embroidery and crocheting. I recently started doing Huck or Swedish Embroidery.

4. I am not an early-riser, yet I have been teaching at a school requiring me to be ready for children IN my room at 7:10 a.m. for 21 years!

5. I have not been out of the state of Texas as an adult except to walk across the border into Mexico for some shopping one time!

6. Thomas Jefferson is one of my favorite historical figures. I want very badly to visit Montecello someday!

Now who to tag?






oops! I guess I can't count very well!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee







5 comments:

  1. Hehe! Thanks! I needed tagging today! Happy Holiday Weekend to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to get to know you better. Hope you had a happy holiday. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag; I'll get it posted sometime next week and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...you got me! LOL! :) I've posted mine this morning...

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista