Monday, November 17, 2008

My Sweety!


My husband Rocks!



I found this on Carla's blog http://amellowlife.blogspot.com/ . I thought I would share a bit more about my sweet husband. I don't want everyone out there to think he always looks like the creature in the mask that I posted!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV: TAPS or MonsterQuest

2. You're out to eat: what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Okra

4. You stop at a store, what drink does he buy:) A Monster

5. Where did he go to high school? Victoria, TX

6. What size shoe does he wear? He wears 10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? The Lord of the Rings figures,hats, Star Trek figures and models, anything related to trains.

8. What is his favorite color? He likes to wear Black!

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Chicken Fried Steak

10. What is his favorite cereal? He eats whatever I buy!

11. What would he never wear? Not sure. He once wore a kilt to The Texas Renaissance Festival!

12. What is his favorite sports team. He doesn't follow any sports! He has always been a huge Genesis and Phil Collins fan though!

13. Who did he vote for? Let's just say he is a huge Rush Limbaugh fan and Bill O'Reilly fan.

14. Who is his best friend? I hope he would say that I am his best friend.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He claims that I snore. I don't believe him!

16. How many states has he lived in? Always lived here in Texas.

17. What is his heritage? German, Irish, Scottish

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate Cake with Chocolate frosting.

19. Did he play sports in high school? NO--He played guitar!

20. What could he spend hours doing? Watching TV and playing guitar and mandolin.


Here he is on the Guadelupe River in Gruene, Texas. We went there several years ago for our anniversary!


Ya'll Come Back!


Lorilee

8 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed if he doesn't follow any sports team! I can't WAIT until football season is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live one mile from Gruene, with my second husband. Who was a folk musician and played guitar, banjo, mandolin and something else I can't recall now. But a man who doesn't watch sports. Never managed to find one of those! But sounds awful good after three fanatics!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to get the know your sweetie better. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice guy he must be and kind of a Tim McGraw lookalike too.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, excuse me for saying this, but your sweetie really "rocks"--literally! He's so good looking! ;)

    Have a blessed day Lorilee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good lookin guy you got there! Glad you posted this, it never hurts to take time and appreciate our love one:)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista