Saturday, November 8, 2008

Estate Sale treasures!

I don't make it to Estate sales and Garage sales very often. If I don't have someplace I need to be, I like to relax a bit and get things done around the house. This morning, I had to pick up a book between 8 and 10 a.m.. So, I glanced through the classifieds to see if any sales looked promising. I found one that looked good, and it was on my way back from my errand. I found this Samsonite suitcase for $10.
I also found this black compote dish. I think it is Tiara glass. It would look great with corn candy in it for Halloween! It was $5.


On my way home, I treated myself to a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latta. I don't get Starbucks very often, since it is expensive. I was also lucky because they had a bag of coffee grounds. I like to add them to my compost bin. I finished off my shopping Saturday morning in Victoria's Secret. I needed some new undies--no photo there! hee hee!
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee

5 comments:

  1. Jealous of the black vase, great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suitcase, I buy all I find; they make great storage!
    The black compote dish is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds... AND a treat ! Sounds like it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gal has just got to treat herself to goodies. I say at least once per week. I know I try to!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love estate sales too! Came back with a wood/glass bathroom vanity ($5) that we put up over the toilet and some old aluminum kitchen gadgets.

    I don't drink coffee...but I love getting those special latte flavors as milk steamers.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista