Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'd like you to meet Lexi!

I'd like to introduce my husband's little girl, Lexi! Here she is with my youngest son several years ago! We decided to walk through a local feed store's pet room,eventhough, we usually get our pets from shelters. Well, he fell in love with her. We left and drove all the way home. He moped and worried about her until we drove back and bought her! She is a pretty high maintanence dog! Her hair grows long and get tangled very easily. We are trying to keep it cut short!She is a pekapoo. One morning, as we were getting ready for school. She jumped into the bathtub with my son! She then jumped back out and ran through the house. It looked as though someone had shaken a wet mop through the house! She also likes to jump into our small fountain on hot days. Since it has algae growing in it, she re-emerges looking like she is part swamp monster with bits of green all stuck in her coat. It is very difficult to remove!
Here she is trying to look sweet and innocent! She does a pretty convincing job of it too!
Her full name is Lexus Katrina. Lexus because she is a high dollar dog and Katrina because it was the summer of Hurricane Katrina.
Ya'll Come Back!
Lorilee



4 comments:

  1. Saludos desde Argentina

    http://elnegroentanga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I think I should have named my doggie Ike, because he acts like a hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, such a cute dog.
    xx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. I bet she has a great personality. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Howdy, Thanks for dropping in. I love to hear from you!

I HEART...

What kind of flower are you?

I am a
Sunflower

What Flower
Are You?

The Apronista

The Apronista